Managerial Decisions and Capital Budgeting
Managerial Decisions and Capital BudgetingFeb 04
Business decisions involve choosing between alternative courses of action and developing formal plans for future action. This course explains several methods of analysis that can help business managers to choose alternatives that offer the highest rate of return on investment or the greatest reduction in costs. In this course, topics such as capital budgeting and managerial decisions provide you with the concepts, procedures, and analytical skills you need to make informed decisions in today’s complex business environment.
Key Topics Include:
- Decision Making and Managerial Accounting
- identify the benefits of knowing how to use specific accounting results to make managerial decisions.
- sequence the steps in the make or buy analysis.
- perform a make or buy analysis for a specified component part.
- identify examples of the factors that affect a decision to lease or buy.
- identify examples of the steps in the scrap or rework decision.
- Capital Budgeting
- recognize the benefits of knowing how to evaluate capital investments using the payback period and the accounting rate of return.
- match information about various investments with the corresponding type of net cash flow.
- calculate the payback period for a specified investment, given the expected cash flow information.
- Capital Budgeting Using Time Value of Money
- recognize the benefits of knowing how to evaluate capital investments using the time value of money.
- identify the process for deciding whether to acquire a given investment.
- decide whether to acquire a given investment
- Accounting Information Analysis for Business Decision (4nonFin&Acc)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- A New Paradigm of Management Accounting for Business Decisions
- Financial Considerations for Business Decision Making
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat di <Managerial Decisions and Capital Budgeting> atau BePRO-seminar313.Pdf.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel: 021-5228081 Fax: 021-5207195 atau Email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com