Principles of Control Self Assessment (CSA)
Principles of Control Self Assessment (CSA)Feb 23
Membahas secara komprehensip, mendasar dan systematis Control Self Assessment (CSA) mulai dari pengenalan, implementasi hingga pelaporannya.
Who should attend?
- Auditors who want to “get familiar with the process.”
- Senior-level internal auditors looking for a fresh approach to providing service within their organizations.
- Non-auditors who are well acquainted with internal controls and are ready to learn a new method for evaluating control.
Your opportunity to:
- Learn how organizations use CSA to determine how well business objectives are being met.
- Review internal audit’s role, the various CSA formats, and the control frameworks used during a self-assessment.
- Understand the basic skills needed to facilitate a CSA workshop.
- Experience a CSA workshop demonstration.
- Gain strategies for CSA implementation
- Background and Overview
- Understand what CSA is and what it is not
- The benefits of CSA
- Discuss the internal auditing controversies surrounding CSA
- Cultural Necessities: Assessing Organizational Culture
- Evaluate your organization’s culture
- Impact of employee empowerment on the CSA process
- Use an instrument designed to assess organizational culture as it relates to CSA
- CSA Formats
- Understand the major formats organizations are using in CSA: workshops, surveys, and others
- Be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the various CSA formats
- Select the appropriate format for your organization
- Control Frameworks: Tools for Meeting Organizational Objectives
- Understand how to use a framework in CSA
- Identify control frameworks available for use in CSA
- Understand how to design controls
- Reporting and Quality Assurance
- Understand how organizations are reporting CSA results
- Understand the work needed to rely on CSA results
- Discuss the impact of implementing CSA in your organization
- CSA Skills Introduction
- CSA facilitation strategies and generic facilitator responsibilities
- Additional responsibilities for CSA facilitators
- Understand several different approaches to facilitating workshops
- CSA Implementation
- Be familiar with the resources CSA implementation requires
- Understand various implementation options available
- Know what to do next with CSA
- Financial Auditing for Internal Auditors
- How to Detect Creative Accounting & Fraud in Financial Report
- How to Establish Effective Internal Controls
- Effective Internal Control: Concept & Implementation
- Information System Audit (Audit Sistem Informasi)
- Managing Internal Audit Department
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat di <Principles of Control Self Assessment> atau LPAI-218AI3.Pdf.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila Anda membutuhkan inhouse training silahkan download Inhouse Training Request Form
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya – LPAI Indonesia – melalui Tel: 021-5289-2279 Fax: 021-5207195 atau Email: lpai.indonesia<at>gmail.com