Project Quality Management
Project Quality ManagementFeb 09
Your project may be the most effectively planned and managed, but if it doesn’t deliver a high quality product that meets the needs of the customer, you haven’t succeeded. Learn how to develop a quality management plan. Using the Goal publication, explore process mapping, building a Pareto Chart, fishbone analysis, statistical process control and a whole range of other tools and how to apply them for quality assurance and control.
- Measure and demonstrate the quality of project deliverables
- Ensure that projects meet specific organizational, industry and governmental standards
- Apply quality management techniques to “real world” project management situations
- Reduce costs of rework and increase the likelihood of customer satisfaction
- Improve productivity by reducing missed milestones caused by poor quality
- Minimize quality problems to enhance project cost performance
- Reduce the likelihood of project failure
- Improve quality management processes for future projects
Who Should Attend?
- Project and program managers, PMO managers, business analysts in a project team, individuals and managers who want to understand the project quality process and tools and senior managers.
What You Will Learn
- Quality management: defining quality in a project
- Project management processes and common quality methods and tools
- Determining quality objectives, standards and levels
- Gaining stakeholder input and guidance on quality policies and targets
- Developing project quality policies: setting a project quality baseline
- Determining cost/benefits of quality management methods
- Calibrating measurements for accuracy and testing them for consistency
- Conducting quality control and monitoring results
- Performing corrective actions
- Managing Enterprise-wide Project
- Best Practices for the Multi-Project Manager
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Risk Management
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat di <Project Quality Management> atau BePRO-seminar809.Pdf.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel: 021-5228081, Fax: 021-5207195 atau Email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com